RBC British Airways Visa Infinite Card
Annual Fee: $165
Additional Card Fee: $75
Get Up To 60,000 Aviosˆ with the RBC® British Airways Visa Infinite
Apply by February 28, 2023.
Receive up to 60,000 Aviosˆ, here’s how:
Step 1: Receive 15,000 Avios as welcome bonus upon approval
Step 2: 35,000 bonus Avios when you spend $6,000 CAD in the first 3 months
Step 3: Another 10,000 bonus Avios after your first yearˆ
- Collect 1 Avios for every $1 CAD spent on qualifying net purchases*
- Collect double Avios when you shop with British Airways and BA Holidays*
- Earn a Companion Award eVoucher when you spend $30,000 CAD annually˜
- 10% off British Airways flights when you book and pay with your card∞
- Redeem for flights and more - you can spend your Avios on all of the travel things you love, including cabin upgrades with British Airways or reward flights with British Airways and any of the oneworld partner airlines to almost 1,000 destinations worldwide**
- Comprehensive Insurances including 31–day out of country/province emergency medical insurance1, flight delay insurance2, hotel burglary3 and rental car4 insurance. Even eligible purchases you make with the card are protected3.
- Luxury Visa Infinite benefits5 such as first in line service for exclusive events and hotel and dining exclusives via www.visainfinite.ca
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service5
- Link your RBC card with a Petro-Points membership to instantly save 3₵ per litre on fuel at Petro-Canada stations and earn 20% more Petro-Points and 20% more RBC rewards points
- Get $0 delivery fees for 12 months from DoorDash
- Link your RBC British Airways Visa Infinite card with a Rexall Be Well account and get 50 Be Well points for every $1 spent on eligible products at Rexall. Redeem Be Well points faster for savings in store on eligible purchases where 25,000 Be Well points = $10
Corresponding legal references and product terms are available on the RBC website, which will be available and agreed upon in the customer onboarding process.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.